Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Because of Him

In preparation for Easter, I thought I'd do a lot less talking, and a lot more sharing of an awesome movie! It's called "Because of Him."

Many people do not know that "Mormons" are actually Christians. We believe in, have love for, and worship both night and day, the one and only Jesus Christ. This video came out April 13th, 2014. It's about 2 and a half minutes long and is absolutely profound. This movie was created by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in celebration of what we know to be true about Christ. Let's watch, shall we? :)





I know, with all of my heart, that Christ came. He lived; He died, and He lives again. We NEVER have to fear, or be alone, because He paid the ultimate price. He did that for us. I promise that as we learn more about what He did, the truth of the message will change us. We will become stronger, smarter, and more loving to one another. I testify that He has the greatest love for all of us, and that He truly does live again. 

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment